Unavailable

Baltic Porter

A beer style dating back to the 18th century in England. Brewed for shipment to Russia and later brewed in the Baltic states where it is still a popular style. Our version is comprised of an 82% local two-row base, with the remaining 18% consisting of specialty malts creating this full bodied beer. Those specialty malts add flavors from chocolaty to roasted, but without the burnt flavors typically found in stouts. At 5.0% ABV and 14 BU’s this full flavor ale should please any dark beer lover!

 

 

IBU
14
ABV alcohol by volume
%